At GTG we continuously update our knowledge on innovative content methodologies, by testing new material and training techniques out in our R&D centre in Pune. The unique quality process management adopted in our content is demonstrated below:
- Embedding instructional design principles - Ensures that students do not learn by rote, but can apply their knowledge with confidence to changing situations. Content is based on Value Stream
Mapping (Lean Map) and Six sigma principles - involves analysis and development of processes that add value to the activities being performed and produce useable interactive content,
minimises cost without affecting quality
- Proven track record in the production and delivery of high-quality learning materials which are produced to tight timelines - We have produced full range of study materials for
organisations such as III and NBAA and have delivered within the deadlines set, to the quality expected.
- Sector expertise (examples) - our ACCA series was available in markets from Ireland to Hong Kong, Africa & central Europe. Our NBAA books were prepared specially for students in Tanzania.
- Innovation and creativity - Innovation in proven pedagogy, such as Gagne’s model and Bloom’s taxonomies. We have our own patented formulae (the QI model) for learning.
- Market awareness - We incorporate ‘News you can use‘ to show how knowledge can be apply in the real world.